Great place to stay for all the reasons other reviewers have already stated.Very comfortable and clean.These are my top tips.
Get a room number in the 1000's not the 100's to be above ground level.
E mail 2 weeks in advance to request a room.
Take a jug kettle - coffee is not included with your evening meal and a morning cuppa is always nice.
It is up to you if you use the safe and fridge at extra charge so make sure you do not pay for anything you do not use.
Table tennis is on level -2 not 2 . Past the dining room and down 2 floors ( we hunted on +2 in vain !) If you intend to play take your own bats and ball to avoid having to go to reception each time you wish to play.
Best supermarket to stock your own mini bar/water for kettle is left out of front door and straight across at mini roundabout , 100yds on right.
Nice walks are to seafront and turn right.
If you have been used to all inclusive in the past the hidden charges at this hotel potentially can add up , so allow for this when planning your holiday otherwise it is a great place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Guayarmina Princess Costa Adeje
- Hotel Guayarmina Princess
- Guayarmina Princess
- Guayarmina Princess Tenerife
- Guayarmina Princess Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Guayarmina Princess Tenerife
- Guayarmina Hotel Tenerife
- Guayarmina Princess Hotel Tenerife/Costa Adeje
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Guayarmina Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.