This was my second time at Malibu park, having stayed in many places in Tenerife, completely faultless. First trip to Malibu was with my friend Magda who is from Mallorca, this was at end of January 2015, had a lovely time there then so returned for much needed break on 17/04/2015, this time with my Boyfriend Andy, who like me loves Tenerife. Would just like to say our trip here was amazing. Simple and easy to book in, reception staff very friendly and efficient, safe deposit box and back door key organised very quickly. We had asked for a pool view when booking holiday but very aware that not all requests happen, however even though we didn't have pool view room was very clean and veranda got the sun after midday for the entire day. We spent most time out of the room as had not come on holiday to sit in when the sun was shining outside. There was some maintenance work getting carried out at Malibu park but that did not disturb our holiday at all. The splash pool bar is fantastic and staff very friendly too, very reasonable for snacks and drinks, always served with a smile too. The lovely maids who cleaned our room looked after us bringing us clean towels when we needed them and kept our room spic and span. The pool what can I say it was amazing, just relaxing back on our sunbeds with not a care in the world. The hotel was situated a little up the hill, no problems for us we love a good walk and exploring the area around. Hemingways café is situated just outside Malibu this seemed to be popular venue for many guests also. Would recommend a visit to the Irish Rover was fab all friendly and lots of entertainment. Also would recommend the Aberdeen Steakhouse at Puerto Colon, always greeted by a warm smile from Carlos. We are defo going to return to Malibu, would say this is a hidden Gem, it was just what we needed, we are already looking to return. I know Malibu is not a 5star hotel but would like to say we had a five star holiday, would give these apartments a 10/10, have stayed in many places in Tenerife but we just loved it here so much. Would like to say a big thankyou to everybody who made our holiday so fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good value family accommodation. 24-Hour reception with hire, doctor and excursion facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Malibu Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Malibu Park Hotel Costa Adeje
- Aparthotel Malibu Park Costa Adeje
- Malibu Park Tenerife
- Hotel Malibu Park Tenerife/Costa Adeje