We stayed 9th to 16th December . The apartment was great and had everything we needed and a great view of the water park and we could watch the dolphin show from the balcony everyday. The only thing that was a uncomfortable was the beds very hard. It was my partners birthday while there and was given a birthday cake and bottle of champagne . It is a 10 minute walk to the beach using the back door ask for the key. The walk back is a bit of a hill but only € 3.25 in a taxi. Beautiful pools and great splash bar. The food at the splash bar was good and not that expensive. Will definitely recommend these apartments and will be back early next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good value family accommodation. 24-hour reception with hire, doctor and excursion facilities. Daytime staff have excellent English. British snack bar (Steve does the cooking & is from Lancashire & Cat who serves and does the talking is from Nottingham) offering good range of drinks and food at reasonable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Malibu Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Malibu Park Hotel Costa Adeje
- Aparthotel Malibu Park Costa Adeje
- Malibu Park Tenerife
- Hotel Malibu Park Tenerife/Costa Adeje