just returned from the santa maria and can honestly say it was fantastic,read a few reveiws on here before we went and was a bit worried,but on arriving that all changed,
the hotel staff were very helpful and spoke really good english,our room was on the very top floor (7) and it was brilliant,it has everything you could want, including a hair dryer in the bathroom,the pool area is nice with 2 pools the smaller one being heated,plenty of sunbeds available.
the wigan arms is just round the corner and does a fantastic breakfast for 3 euros.
if you like chinese food or indian there is a chinese right on the corner which is really good and the indian right next to it is honestly one of the nicest currys i have ever eaten, harleys is just up the road to the left which you have to try,its like tgi's or frankie n bennies,food was very good.
the aquapark is good but a bit of a rip off once you have paid in you have to hire your sunbed at 4 euro's each and you have to hire your rubber ring for some of the rides 8 euros each.
loro park is a must with a fantastic sea lion,dolphin and orca whale shows,really good day out.
i would give the santa maria and its location 10 out 0f 10
hope this helps
cheers and enjoy your holiday
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your HOVIMA Santa Maria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Aparthotel Hotel Costa Adeje
- Aparthotel Santa Maria Adeje
- Santa Maria Tenerife
- Aparthotel Santa Maria Hotel Adeje
- HOVIMA Santa Maria Tenerife/Costa Adeje