I went to Iberostar march 2013 and I am planning on coming back in August 2014.
I would personally say that the people moaning about the rooms are way too picky. Go don't go all the way over to tenerife to spend your week or so in your room, fair enough the room has to be liveable which they are!
I believe there Is nothing wrong with the rooms, there clean,spacious,and a great view what more can you want.
Some people sound like an interior designer moaning about how 'dated' it might be.
-all inclusive great
- animation team great
(Especially Davide, Danny really fun group)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Torviscas Playa hotel is a 4-star with an All-Inclusive option in Tenerife and situated next to the beach. It's located on the Costa Adeje, in a beautiful area full with nature. Its spacious rooms designed to meet all the guests' needs; entertainment and leisure programmes, and activities specially designed for the very youngest make this hotel the ideal choice for a family holiday in Costa Adeje. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Iberostar Torviscas Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Torviscas Playa Hotel Costa Adeje
- Iberostar Hotel Torviscas Playa
- Iberostar Hotel Adeje
- Torviscas Playa Tenerife
- Iberostar Torviscas Playa Tenerife/Costa Adeje