Went 5th April till the 12th April for girlfriends birthday for what we paid it was ok have been to better hotels in Adeje but as we now the area this did us fine
Very helpful and accommodating explained how the AI worked .as there where a few of us checking in at the same time it was a little rushed.
Food was lovely, lots to choose from, fresh breads and rolls and salad choice to die for.
Each day had a choice of fish and various meat as well as pizza and fresh pasta.
They also have a kids buffet that had a great daily choice.
Plenty of beautiful bit size desserts and lovely ice cream.
Couldn't fault the food, however in the morning we went down most morning around 8.30 and all was ok.
Each night there was something on for all ages and mostly good fun for the kids such as snake and parrot shows.
The animation team were always on the go during the day will all sorts of fun things for both kids and adults.
Fantastic so central to everywhere, the shops, bars, restaurants and transport of you fancy travelling around the island.
Fantastic so pleasant, nothing too much trouble and that was from the management down.
It certainly was value for money in this hotel anyway so would definitely recommend.
Room Tip: Get a room overlooking the pool due to the road noise. if i went back it would have to be block B 528 or 527
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This comfortable hotel is located in the tourist area of Playa Fanabe and in the area you can find a lot of shops, bars, pubs, restaurants and nightclubs as well as public transport. A 400m is the beach promenade and Fanabe beach.The cozy and comfortable rooms are air conditioned and equipped with bath, separate living room, direct dial telephone, satellite TV, , sitting area , hire safe and a balcony or terrace. Guests have access to two swimming pools for adults and two for children. In addition, a snack bar, sun loungers and a terrace for sunbathing. If you want to keep fit you can use the gym. As for sports, you can play tennis, table tennis, basketball, billiards (additional fee) and bocce. You will also have the chance to practice archery. The nearest golf course is three kilometers away. We have an ample entertainment program for both adults as well as children. On arrival, guests will need to pay a deposit or provide a credit card number, the deposit will be refunded upon departure after deducting any extra expenses (telephone, laundry, etc). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Venere, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Isla Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adonis Resorts Isla Bonita Hotel Costa Adeje
- Isla Bonita Tenerife/Costa Adeje
- Jardin Isla Bonita
- Hoteles Isla Bonita Jardin Hotel
- Isla Bonita Hotel Tenerife