I will admit to being disappointed on arrival, the welcome was great but finding our room, P43, down in the basement was a bit of a shock. We did ask to change our room and this was arranged for the following day without fuss, however, we soon realised what a blessing this room was; quiet, airy peaceful and effectively our own garden to sunbath in with rapid access to either the pool or the sea and no messing with lifts, the only improvement would have been our own lounger for the garden.
The hotel was clean and tidy, the staff friendly and the food by far the best we have yet had on Tenerife, helping yourself to champagne at breakfast was a first and the huge platters of king prawns and smoked salmon on one evening were wonderful !!.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Gran Tinerfe Hotel Costa Adeje
- h10 Gran Tinerfe Hotel
- h10 Gran Tinerfe Resort
- Gran Tinerfe Tenerife
- H10 Gran Tinerfe Tenerife/Costa Adeje
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H10 Gran Tinerfe hotel is located in the south of Tenerife on the Costa Adeje, right on the seafront. It has three swimming pools and sports facilities for enjoying your holiday time. Its wide-ranging culinary offering will bring you the best of local and international dishes. Hotel guests receive free admission to the Playa de las Americas Casino, which is located in the same building ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your H10 Gran Tinerfe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.