Had a weeks stay at the H10 Gran Tinerfe from 1st March.
Was greeted by Meme on reception, who looked after us very well and couldn't do enough help, so big thanks to him, he is a credit to the hotel!
We stayed in one of the bungalows as Privilege Guests. Had a great room that had a balcony that opened onto the pool with a sea view. Really good room with nice touches, modern in style etc, bath robes, slippers and mini bar etc. Great coffee machine for a nice morning drink!
Privilege guests had use of the privilege bar which was great to mix with the other guests and enjoy our free bar! The balcony was a great sun trap to sit and drink champagne!
We were looked after well by George in the Restaurant and his team. The restaurant can get very busy though but we didnt find it much of a problem, enough choices and I am sure something for everyone. We had themed food nights each night and the guys on the grill were great cooking your steak or sea food to your liking.
I would highly recommend this hotel and hope that I will return one day!
- Also Known As:
- h10 Gran Tinerfe Hotel Costa Adeje
- h10 Gran Tinerfe Hotel
- h10 Gran Tinerfe Resort
- Gran Tinerfe Tenerife
- H10 Gran Tinerfe Tenerife/Costa Adeje
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H10 Gran Tinerfe hotel is located in the south of Tenerife on the Costa Adeje, right on the seafront. It has three swimming pools and sports facilities for enjoying your holiday time. Its wide-ranging culinary offering will bring you the best of local and international dishes. Hotel guests receive free admission to the Playa de las Americas Casino, which is located in the same building ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel and Expedia so you can book your H10 Gran Tinerfe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.