Back again for the 3rd time ,simply because of the position of the hotel ,its so close to the sea and very relaxing if you have a seaview room ,suite.
Unfortunately yet again a mix up with the rooms .We booked a junior suite but thomsons discription on there website of a junior suite and what your given is a very different matter.The hotel class all the rooms on floor 11 as junior suites but in the hotel brochure they are classed as sunset junior suites and are a lot different to the ones on the thomson website .We found ourselves in a argument with the reception staff but stood our ground until we were moved .Junior suites on the eleventh floor are old and outside every room it looks like bleach on the carpets ,big white patches :( .The rooms you need to ask for are the rooms ending in 10 we were in room 210 and belive me they are so much better.
The food is good ,just one night was not to the liking of a lot of people there especially the elder ones they found the indian night Fridays not good ,The rest of the time the food is very good.The entertainment could do with been a little better.Animation team are good especially tawanda or T as he likes to be called a very friendly lad.
Bar and waiting staff are very good
We found it at this time of year to be veryvery busy with the elder generation but thats cool ,no rowdy lager louts .
The rooms are very clean and changed daily .,fresh towels big white bath robes and slippers.
Extra bedding if you get a cool night ha ha which we did ,the weather was not playing fair but you cant help nature can you ?
We will be going back but deff will email before we go to confirm which rooms we want
- Also Known As:
- h10 Gran Tinerfe Hotel Costa Adeje
- h10 Gran Tinerfe Hotel
- h10 Gran Tinerfe Resort
- Gran Tinerfe Tenerife
- H10 Gran Tinerfe Tenerife/Costa Adeje
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H10 Gran Tinerfe hotel is located in the south of Tenerife on the Costa Adeje, right on the seafront. It has three swimming pools and sports facilities for enjoying your holiday time. Its wide-ranging culinary offering will bring you the best of local and international dishes. Hotel guests receive free admission to the Playa de las Americas Casino, which is located in the same building ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel and Expedia so you can book your H10 Gran Tinerfe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.