stayed at the H10 Gran Tinerfe from 25/11 to 2/12 on a half board basis, we upgraded to the privilege service and rooms on arrival, which cost €13.50 per person per night, which is great value for what you get, Use of the privilege room and bar, which contains mostly international brands, krups coffee maker, ipod dock in you room, we had a sea view, which we payed a supplement, well worth it.
Food in the buffet resteraunt was ok, nothing special i would say, they had special themed nights from different countries, would be better i think if they offered a choice of buffet or a la carte, dont want to be queing at a buffet every night
The staff were very friendly and helpful, making our party of 5 feel very welcome.
Special thankyou to Charo, Juani and Maria Jorge x
- Also Known As:
- h10 Gran Tinerfe Hotel Costa Adeje
- h10 Gran Tinerfe Hotel
- h10 Gran Tinerfe Resort
- Gran Tinerfe Tenerife
- H10 Gran Tinerfe Tenerife/Costa Adeje
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H10 Gran Tinerfe hotel is located in the south of Tenerife on the Costa Adeje, right on the seafront. It has three swimming pools and sports facilities for enjoying your holiday time. Its wide-ranging culinary offering will bring you the best of local and international dishes. Hotel guests receive free admission to the Playa de las Americas Casino, which is located in the same building ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Olotels, Agoda, Otel, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your H10 Gran Tinerfe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.