We have stayed at this hotel a number of times although not for the past 6 years (holidaying in other Canary Islands & mainland Spain). It felt like we had never been away apart from the obvious improvements such as the refurbishment & upgrading of the bars & restaurant areas, however, many of the staff remain the same.
I managed to get a good deal for this hotel through trip advisor, however was worried we would be given a broom cupboard as a result!! Just to make sure this wasn't the case emailed the hotel to request a specific room, which was promptly replied to & also brought our attention to the option of a privilege upgrade. We decided to opt for this & were not disappointed, having a superior room with coffee machine, mini bar fridge & ipod docking station as well as slippers & dressing gowns. What we didn't realise until we arrived was the inclusion of a privilege lounge, bar, & terrace where you were able to help yourself to a range of soft & alcoholic drinks from a bar & fridge that was kept well stocked up & included ice & lemon (a prerequisite for a G&T) - we certainly made good use of this facility & often were the only people there.
Although we had booked half board, it was our intention to eat out, however we always found plenty of choice & a wide variety of food so we ended up eating in the hotel each evening. I really enjoyed the salad selection whilst my other half made for the deserts, especially the ice-cream selection & chocolate fountain!!
It was my birthday during our stay & we had delivered to the room a chilled bottle of Cava & pastries - a really nice touch.
We were very lucky with the weather whilst we were there & had a week of sunshine so spent most of the time lazing round the pool. The water was refreshing (otherwise known as cool!) until you got used to it.... which we did & swam every day.
The only other place we ventured to was Siam Park - which we could see from our 9th floor bedroom. We bought tickets, saving 3E each, from one of the ticket offices & walked there. We had a great day, much better than we anticipated, there were very few queues & we went on everything. We enjoyed it so much, we bought further tickets for half price on leaving the Park & had another day there before our holiday finished.
So all in all, really enjoyed our stay, will definitely will plan to return soon & recommend Siam Park for a great day out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H10 Gran Tinerfe hotel is located in the south of Tenerife on the Costa Adeje, right on the seafront. It has three swimming pools and sports facilities for enjoying your holiday time. Its wide-ranging culinary offering will bring you the best of local and international dishes. Hotel guests receive free admission to the Playa de las Americas Casino, which is located in the same building ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your H10 Gran Tinerfe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Gran Tinerfe Hotel Costa Adeje
- h10 Gran Tinerfe Resort
- Gran Tinerfe Tenerife
- H10 Gran Tinerfe Tenerife/Costa Adeje