Just back from the H10 Costa Adeje Palace and overall a very pleasant experience. Have stayed in the area many times over the years but very few hotels I would rate as highly as the H10. We were on an all inclusive deal with Thomas Cook and it is definately the best package to go for if staying here. Many had upgraded to the privelege package but not worth paying the extra for. The privelege deal gives you a different place to sit during the day if you are going to the pool but you are separated from the other guests and therefore very little interaction and could be a bit lonely! We got a double superior room and cleanliness spot on and very spacious. This was an upgrade as the hotel made a small error when we arrived but I would want a room like this again with a sea view. All the drinks on all inclusive were branded and huge measures! AI also included all the cocktails which was brilliant! We tended to have lunch at the poolside and Oliver, one of the waiters, was very good at tending to us. We were never sitting for long without a drink! All the staff in general were very friendly and helpful. The piano bar at night was also a brilliant experience and superb playing. Only downside was that there were very few Brits and a huge amount of French guests who do tend to jump queues which annoyed my husband! The food did have a european slant but we always found something nice to eat. We went to La Caleta which is just a short walk away for a meal one night and it should not be missed as it is a beautiful little fishing village with a great atmosphere. Overall a very pleasant stay and a hotel we will definately stay in again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H10 Costa Adeje Palace is an emblematic seafront hotel with direct access to La Enramada beach. This exclusive hotel surrounded by tropical gardens offers everything you need for an unforgettable holiday. Discover its new Chill-Out terrace with spectacular sea views, its magnificent pools, lush gardens and hidden corners full of charm. The hotel also offers a wide range of dining options, a Daisy Club to keep the children entertained, 4 meeting rooms, Privilege Exclusive Rooms and Services and a Despacio Spa Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your H10 Costa Adeje Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Costa Adeje Palace Hotel Costa Adeje
- H10 Costa Adeje Palace Tenerife