When we arrived at the hotel we were issued rooms on the 3rd floor (same as reception is on) and to say they were shabby and dark was an understatement. Went straight back to reception and was allocated a room on the 7th floor, what a difference, obviously newly refurbished and interior all white, a beautiful room. The food in the hotel is excellent with a huge choice of dishes and lots of fresh fish and salads, staff excellent in all area's extremely pleasant and helpful. Drinks all cocktails, some bottled beers and branded spirits included in the A1 package, the only things that let his hotel down is their animation team and evening entertainment, which was poor to say the least, nightly acts very repetitive with the same couple singing the same songs 4 nights in a row. Out of our 2 week stay I would have said that their were 5 acts which were worth seeing, they also had a piano player in the upstairs bar who belted out the same tunes nightly which again was disappointing. During the day the animation team were not proactive in promoting their activities which some days never came to fruition and if they did there were perhaps 2 or 3 attendee's. No effort was put into attracting holidaymakers, one person would walk round one side of the pool with darts in her hand and if no-one came they just left it which was disappointing and there should have been more interaction with their clients making them aware of what was happening and where it was taking place. As an avid gym goer, this was another disappointment, it did not open until 10am and was glass fronted, therefore by 10am when the sun was up it was unbearably hot as the air conditioning was not efficient, the gym equipment sparse with one running machine, one cross trainer, two spin bikes and a broken stepper, generally people who wish to attend a gym on holiday like to get up early and do their workout before breakfast and the temperature rises, also to enable them to be present when the rest of their party is taking breakfast and perhaps going out for the day. All in all the hotel is lovely, very clean and if the entertainment and activities were sorted it would truly be second to none.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H10 Costa Adeje Palace is an emblematic seafront hotel with direct access to La Enramada beach. This exclusive hotel surrounded by tropical gardens offers everything you need for an unforgettable holiday. Discover its new Chill-Out terrace with spectacular sea views, its magnificent pools, lush gardens and hidden corners full of charm. The hotel also offers a wide range of dining options, a Daisy Club to keep the children entertained, 4 meeting rooms, Privilege Exclusive Rooms and Services and a Despacio Spa Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your H10 Costa Adeje Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Costa Adeje Palace Hotel Costa Adeje
- H10 Costa Adeje Palace Tenerife