It's a shame building such a big fancy hotel that has so little to offer. This place really isn't for the experienced and frequent traveller. The announced wifi doesn't work, the reception staff is the slowest I've encountered upon check in, the breakfast selection is huge, but unfortunately of poor quality, the room had one single outlet by the bed and it was already in use by the clock radio, the air condition was out of order and the rooms were cold and clammy, no mini bar, no pay-tv, rude staff at the bar and the breakfast is being served in a huge noisy, crowded hall. Noisy lobby bar playing loud music until late. The hotel is huge and the rooms are not exactly logically placed according to the numbers, which would be ok if they at least put some signs up. The English knowledge of the staff is not impressive. It feels like they had great visions for this hotel, but gave up half way. Cleaning was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H10 Costa Adeje Palace is an emblematic seafront hotel with direct access to La Enramada beach. This exclusive hotel surrounded by tropical gardens offers everything you need for an unforgettable holiday. Discover its new Chill-Out terrace with spectacular sea views, its magnificent pools, lush gardens and hidden corners full of charm. The hotel also offers a wide range of dining options, a Daisy Club to keep the children entertained, 4 meeting rooms, Privilege Exclusive Rooms and Services and a Despacio Spa Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your H10 Costa Adeje Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Costa Adeje Palace Hotel Costa Adeje
- H10 Costa Adeje Palace Tenerife