The quality of food very poor and so was the selection, the dining room decor was older than me (i'm 35) and the hotel is old fashioned, was like stepping back in the 70's, the rooms were awful: the decor , the tv that wouldn't look out of place in a history museum, air conditioning that didn't work and an extractor fan that didn't work. Cracked tiles, faded wallpaper and furniture. Although rooms were cleaned well by the cleaners, there was a constant musty smell but that probably due to age of hotel I suppose, even the towels had seen better days. This hotels ratings need to be reviewed and we are in the process of asking Thomson how this hotel rates as 5T platinum (this is some kind of joke) and the hotel rates themself as a official 4 star (another joke!!) as I wouldn't even put it under a 3 star. We paid a lot of money to stay here so expect to get what we paid for. Also, you have to pay for everything on top too that should be included in a platinum such as fridge and safety deposit! There wasn't even any tea making facilities in the room. Stayed in other platinum hotels and they are a world away from this. I've also stayed in 3 star hotels in the past that were more modern and didn't charge you for extras and that had quality food! The only good points at this overhyped and overpriced place is that the staff were friendly, the rooms were cleaned daily and that the location was good.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Bahia Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Princess Tenerife
- Bahia Princess Costa Adeje
- Bahia Hotel Princess Tenerife
- Bahia Princess Hotel Tenerife/Costa Adeje
- Hotel Bahia Princess Tenerife