This was our second visit to the Bahia, and thanks to emailing the hotel beforehand we got the room we requested. The rooms are spacious, we had great views and beds are really comfy. There is only one plug socket is in the bathroom, which is a bit of a pain, although their hairdryer isn't too bad, but you do then have to stand in an airless bathroom drying your hair (not good when you're hot anyway!) but that's my only complaint about the room. We did Loro Parque and Sounds of the Musicals - well worth their money and highly recommended! The pool areas are clean, plenty of sunbeds and poolside entertainment is there if you want it (a little in your face if you are down by the main pool). The only thing that stops this hotel being excellent, is the dire entertainment at night with the exception of the Showstoppers show and the 3 Tenors (they were excellent) other than that - out of tune singers, looking nothing like their publicity pictures (Drifters had a woman in their line up!) and it just became embarassing. You can find decent cabaret acts if you do go out of the hotel. On saying that, we'd definately return to be well looked after by their excellent staff who couldn't do enough for you and stunning looking hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Bahia Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Princess Tenerife
- Bahia Princess Costa Adeje
- Bahia Hotel Princess Tenerife
- Bahia Princess Hotel Tenerife/Costa Adeje
- Hotel Bahia Princess Tenerife