My mother and I went in October for twelve days. The hotel was absolutely lovely apart from the fact that there was roadworks widening the road outside the hotel, but we had sea views so therefore could not hear any noise where we were positioned. It was my mother's birthday whilst there, and they sent up a cake (which I must admit was one of the best tasting cakes I've ever tasted) to the room. The staff were friendly, helpful and well presented at all times. It's positioning was fantastic (especially to the designer mall just 500m from the hotel). The buffet was definitely 5*. (They could improve on the room service menu though). Plus although we didn't bring any children, we noticed the hotel was well equiped for entrtaining them and had a full staff dedicated just to the children. Would fully recommend and we will be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Anthelia hotel is a fabulous 5-star resort located in Costa Adeje, Tenerife. Its facilities and luxurious amenities are designed for couples, families with children and business clients. It has 180 double rooms, 28 double superior priority location rooms, 15 sea view suites and 142 family-rooms in which to experience a truly luxurious holiday in Tenerife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your Iberostar Anthelia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Anthelia Hotel Playa De Fanabe
- Iberostar Adeje
- Hotel Anthelia Tenerife
- Iberostar Anthelia Tenerife/Costa Adeje