We had a superior room in building Guajara, with sea view. The room was clean and a baby cot was provided. Bathroom was nice with separate shower, toilet and bath and two sinks. Two tv´s in the room, one in the bedroom and one in the living room.
Breakfast a la carte was included in the room and very good. Eggs, cold cuts, cheese, yogurt, juices, bread, cereals, coffee, pastries, pancakes….almost everything you want for breakfast you could order.
The swimming pool was heated and good for kids.
All personnel was very friendly and always willing to help.
Location of the hotel is very good, close to the beach, shops and restaurants. Parking is also available.
The only thing that we didn´t like was the very slow internet (wifi), the small living room, the two separate beds (instead of one double bed) and the blankets with sheets instead of duvets (which resulted in restless nights).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Jardines de Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Hotel Costa Adeje
- Jardines De Nivaria Hotel
- Jardines De Nivaria Adeje
- Hotel Jardines De Nivaria
- Jardines Nivaria
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Tenerife/Costa Adeje