We spent a long weekend here a couple of weeks back. It really is an excellent hotel, and we couldn't find any fault with it, Our room ( garden view) was large, spacious and v clean, huge bed, nice view of gardens, pool and sea through the trees, and not twins pushed together, although we had emailed the hotel to request this.
Breakfast was top quality, everything you would expect to find in such a buffet, fruits, cold meats, cheese, fish, hot dishes including an interesting crab cake one morning, selection of breads, jams, yoghurts etc. Coffee was hot and not too weak (why is hotel coffee always weak) and a machine where you could help yourself to your double espresso fix.
What made it for us was the fabulous heated swimming pool, especially as children were not allowed to bring inflatable toys or balls into the pool. Big enough to swim about in, but nicely shaped so it didn't feel like doing lengths. And an even warner jacuzzi. My husband tried the cool waterfall pool, but I wasn't that brave. Lots of sunbeds although the usual hoggers out there at 8am leaving towels. And it wasn't just Germans or French - I have to say it was Brits too - leaving their copies of the Daily Express - at least leave the Telegraph if you are going to bag a sunbed!! The sunbeds are great - deep mattresses and we got fresh towelling covers as well as towels every day.
Others have raved about the buttons on the parasols to call a waiter - we never managed this successfully but plenty of staff about and happy to be flagged down to fetch cocktails.
We ate at the pool bar at lunchtime - perfectly acceptable bar food and the fish looked good too. We ate there one night and found it was ok but nothing special. Otherwise we ate outside the hotel.
Rooms have a safe and minibar, although we didn't use our minibar. If you come out of the front of the hotel and turn left down the hill, you will find a shopping centre with a Hiperdino supermarket, But if you turn right,there is a small supermarket which stocks icy cold Freixenet cava and bags of ice.
All in all, a fab hotel and we would go back
- Also Known As:
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Hotel
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Hotel Costa Adeje
- Jardines De Nivaria Hotel
- Jardines De Nivaria Adeje
- Jardines De Nivaria
- Hotel Jardines De Nivaria
- Jardines Nivaria
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Tenerife/Costa Adeje
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Jardines de Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.