First on record that this hotel ticks all the boxes - bubbly/canapes on arrival, upgraded room - plenty of room and immaculately clean - and kept so. Welcome wine in sitting room - splendid little garden with sunbeds and table/chairs - very relaxing with morning paper.
2 pools at great temperature - no dithering! A lady lifeguard to keep an eye on you!
After our summer in the UK it was heaven to have 6 days sun out of the 7 - 73/75F -no burning or sore bits.
The breakfast restaurant had all the things you like to have but rarely do at home - excellent.
The poolsiide restaurant and snack bar were good with very pleasant staff - as indeed were they all at this hotel.
Faint praise I'm afraid for the Kupola a la carte - very nouveau - apart from the waitress Merlla
who gave us very pleasant service in the breakfast restaurant every day as well. Merila is our Hotel Employee choice for our 2012 holidays.
We shall return.
- Also Known As:
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Hotel
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Hotel Costa Adeje
- Jardines De Nivaria Hotel
- Jardines De Nivaria Adeje
- Jardines De Nivaria
- Hotel Jardines De Nivaria
- Jardines Nivaria
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Tenerife/Costa Adeje
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Jardines de Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.