This was our fourth stay at the Jardines, for what is now a firmly established annual visit at the end of October. We missed last year due to my wife's broken ankle and were delighted to return. Having looked back to my previous report in October 2010 there is really nothing different on which to comment! An edited update follows!
Thoroughly recommended to mature couples who seek old fashioned style and friendly courteous service. We know Tenerife very well, and the hotel makes an excellent base either for touring or for just staying in one spot. Staying over the British school half term break inevitably meant there were families with young children, as well as even younger parents with babies, but the hotel and grounds are spacious enough to avoid this proving intrusive!
A lovely place to relax, with beautiful lagoon style heated pool and gardens immaculately maintained. Family owned, the Jardines is extremely well and professionally run, with friendly, helpful and non-intrusive staff. Well located at the quiet end of Adeje, immediately adjacent to beach (typical black sand) and safe sea swimming for those who like an alternative to a pool. The immediate area is relatively upmarket for Tenerife, the streets clean, and a variety of decent shopping available. Of course the seafront has its share of tat to the east, but there is an attractive promenade to the west all the way to small village of La Caleta providing great sea views across to La Gomera.
Yes, other visitors' criticism of "early bird" occupation of poolside loungers is fair, but no worse than most Spanish resorts, and unusual to be unable to find somewhere to perch! Apart from the main buffet service restaurant, there are two a la carte restaurants in-house, one of which is beautifully situated beside the pool and adjacent "waterfall" - very romantic. The food offering within the hotel is varied, solid rather than attempting to mascarade as gourmet cuisine, and outside there is a myriad of typical costa Spanish restaurants with similar menus both along the seafront and hinterland.
We cannot recommend the hotel highly enough to the older generation who seek quiet comfort and competence, and there is usually evening entertainment provided.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Jardines de Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Hotel Costa Adeje
- Jardines De Nivaria Hotel
- Jardines De Nivaria Adeje
- Hotel Jardines De Nivaria
- Jardines Nivaria
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Tenerife/Costa Adeje