Just returned from a weeks holiday. We booked this hotel following the superb Trip Advisor reviews, but were generally disappointed.
- The second room was fine with a good selection of toiletries
- The pool and pool area were good
- Staff were generally friendly
- Hotel and room kept very clean
- Good breakfast selection and food
- The first room we were shown was a disappointment for a standard double. We were upgraded to a better room, but the bathroom was small and very outdated. The hairdryer whilst it worked, it was small, incredibly hot and kept cutting out.
- There are 4 pc's provided in a common area. Only 2 of these were working whilst we were there and 1 of those had a dodgy keyboard. Also, a lady was camped out working on one of these each time we visited to try and use. The pc's were very outdated.
- The location was not great and a reasonable walk from the more upmarket Del Duque area.
- The gym. Despite checking the opening times when we checked in and being told 8am - 8pm, it was a disappointment to find the gym only opened til 1pm on the weekend, and was shut on weekdays between 1pm - 5pm. Not very convenient.
Having stayed in a number of 5* hotels over the last couple of years, we struggle to understand how this remains so, as it is in a general need of an update.
- Also Known As:
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Hotel Costa Adeje
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Hotel
- Jardines De Nivaria Hotel
- Jardines De Nivaria Adeje
- Jardines De Nivaria
- Hotel Jardines De Nivaria
- Jardines Nivaria
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Tenerife/Costa Adeje
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Jardines de Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.