My family visit was in October... and what a surprise. Yet again this feeling of visiting the same hotel so frequently has been blown!! The whole hub of the hotel the square has been completely changed from the point of view my earlier warnings of high heel: they no longer apply. The Brasserie has a lovely extended terrace .. great for your lobster. The square bar is now great for pre or post getting ready for dinner drinks.
Good points : the menus have yet again been changed ensuring you can't get bored here. The Asian restaurant is outside at this time of year; as it is in July however not in June. The manager here is a really great but quiet individual who delivers quiet smooth service. (not like me to mention an individual however the unassuming have been missed).
I can't find anything to complain about...oh yes some one once sat in my preferred chair....Think I can live with the fact someone else loved it too!!!
Enjoy your holiday at this fabulous hotel. One word to the wise check your package with your tour operator. I travel Thomson and a different times of the year they do not inform you of their different arrangements with the hotel for half board. ie: June and July half board is choice... October you have to pay a supplement for the choice of buffet and restaurant. It is not a major issue however we didn't know about it. I think it is 270 euros per week. Check with your tour operator.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bahia del Duque is a charming hotel inspired by the traditional Canarian architecture of the end of the 19th Century. This adaptation of a tropical oasis rises majestically on the azure shores of the beautiful Duque Beach. Apart from the original 19 buildings of the resort, 40 exclusive villas designed by the prestigious interior decorator Pascua Ortega have been opened in January 2008. Additionally, the inauguration of the luxurious Spa is planned for this summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Escapio and Tingo so you can book your Gran Hotel Bahia del Duque Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque Adeje
- Gran Resort Bahia Del Duque
- Bahia Del Duque Tenerife
- Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque Resort Tenerife/Costa Adeje