We’ve stayed in this hotel for a week. As we arrived early morning the hotel was quiet and really affecting. It seams like you’ve got into a fairytale.
To cut the long story short my own impressions are the following:
1. ROOM. I’ve stayed in room # 328. It was very spacious and clean, with both shower and bath. I had some problems with light but this issue was solved in 20 min by a very pleasant man. Please note that you can hear your neighbors from next room.
2. FOOD. Breakfast is amazing! The variety of dishes is great, taste is marvelous. As regards other restaurants take a chance and choose your favorite. But when you are in La Trattoria try pork medallions with orange sauce – it’s adorable!
3. STAFF. Three words to describe: smiling, professional and helpful.
4. BEACH. According to Spanish Law hotel cannot own a beach. So you should go out from hotel area and use a public beach. Thereafter you have to pay for sun beds and umbrella (20 Euro for 2 beds and 1 umbrella). The ocean worth this money be sure! It’s better to come at 9.30 a.m. to have a good bed.
5. NB! We had very early flight back home. So I asked to prepare for us boxes instead of breakfast. I was really surprised to be informed that they cannot do it complimentary so I have to pay additionally 32 Euro (for sandwich, apple, juice and water). Normally in European hotels I receive this option free of charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bahia del Duque is a charming hotel inspired by the traditional Canarian architecture of the end of the 19th Century. This adaptation of a tropical oasis rises majestically on the azure shores of the beautiful Duque Beach. Apart from the original 19 buildings of the resort, 40 exclusive villas designed by the prestigious interior decorator Pascua Ortega have been opened in January 2008. Additionally, the inauguration of the luxurious Spa is planned for this summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Escapio, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Otel, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Gran Hotel Bahia del Duque Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque Adeje
- Gran Resort Bahia Del Duque
- Bahia Del Duque Tenerife
- Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque Resort Tenerife/Costa Adeje