We’ve stayed in this hotel for a week. As we arrived early morning the hotel was quiet and really affecting. It seams like you’ve got into a fairytale.
To cut the long story short my own impressions are the following:
1. ROOM. I’ve stayed in room # 328. It was very spacious and clean, with both shower and bath. I had some problems with light but this issue was solved in 20 min by a very pleasant man. Please note that you can hear your neighbors from next room.
2. FOOD. Breakfast is amazing! The variety of dishes is great, taste is marvelous. As regards other restaurants take a chance and choose your favorite. But when you are in La Trattoria try pork medallions with orange sauce – it’s adorable!
3. STAFF. Three words to describe: smiling, professional and helpful.
4. BEACH. According to Spanish Law hotel cannot own a beach. So you should go out from hotel area and use a public beach. Thereafter you have to pay for sun beds and umbrella (20 Euro for 2 beds and 1 umbrella). The ocean worth this money be sure! It’s better to come at 9.30 a.m. to have a good bed.
5. NB! We had very early flight back home. So I asked to prepare for us boxes instead of breakfast. I was really surprised to be informed that they cannot do it complimentary so I have to pay additionally 32 Euro (for sandwich, apple, juice and water). Normally in European hotels I receive this option free of charge.