From the outset this hotel offers travellers a warm welcome being highly organised and boasting friendly and attentive staff. The hotel rooms live up to expectations, the separate shower cubicles being a real bonus, the balcony furniture being of high standard. The hotel is really quirky; designed as a small Canarian village with a range of restaurants, shops, and pools. I would recommend that flat sandals are taken for negotiating the quaint bridges and walkways during the day. Due to the layout of the site a buggy service is available to take customers to the Beach Club, Spa and reception. This was popular but did not however involve queues or delays although we only used this service once as walking through the hotel grounds is a pleasure.
The food at this hotel is first rate whether you dine at the buffet or one of the many restaurants. I enjoyed a lobster starter at the French Brasserie which although subject to a very small supplement represented good value for money. All options in the restaurants have 'includio' choices for those on half board. Having stayed at hotels that have this type of choice of restaurants I would commend this hotel on their reservations system which unlike other 5* hotels does not expect customers to stand in line at 8 in the morning to secure a reservation (no bun fight here!). Equally the hotel has a highly efficient pool service; quality loungers, towels, umbrellas and tables and plenty of them! I did not feel at anytime that service was an issue at this hotel. All in all great holiday, great hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bahia del Duque is a charming hotel inspired by the traditional Canarian architecture of the end of the 19th Century. This adaptation of a tropical oasis rises majestically on the azure shores of the beautiful Duque Beach. Apart from the original 19 buildings of the resort, 40 exclusive villas designed by the prestigious interior decorator Pascua Ortega have been opened in January 2008. Additionally, the inauguration of the luxurious Spa is planned for this summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Escapio, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Gran Hotel Bahia del Duque Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque Adeje
- Gran Resort Bahia Del Duque
- Bahia Del Duque Tenerife
- Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque Resort Tenerife/Costa Adeje