“Excellent Place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Carlos

Carlos
Av Colon, cc. Club Atlantis, | San Eugenio (under neath Club Atlantis Hotel ), Costa Adeje, Tenerife, Spain
+34 634 70 31 33
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Excellent Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

The decor in this restaurant is so nice, the place is spotless and the staff are lovely. The food is amazing, my husband had steak and I had salmon. The cheescake is to die for! Definitely worth a visit

Visited February 2013

• Polish first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Special Treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I had looked this up on Trip Advisor before going on holiday as my husband and I love to have one night (at least) on holiday where the dining experience is that extra bit special.
Luckily we arrived on the correct week as Carlos has been closed (for holidays) up to the Wednesday night so we took a walk down on the Thursday night (without booking but luckily we got a table). The staff are very friendly and the décor is lovely. My main course of chicken in a mushroom and onion sauce was mouth watering and my husband had the special for the night which was Sea bream (also, very tasty). Very glad I had looked into this as would have hated to have missed a treat such as this restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Beauitful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Came to carlos cause of tripadvisor for the lovely reviews, we got a taxi now knowing werw it was and it was and it was only about 5 minutes away haha.
The food was lovely we had starters and main course we order the house rose wine it was easy to drink, so I was a little tipsy walking back, staff was very talkative what I like. Overall a lovely pieceful place cant wait to go again.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
staffordshire uk
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

We tend to visit Tenerife at least 3 times a year & having seen that this restaurant was No1 on TA we would give it a whirl.
We went with two other couples & as it was the last night we treated ourselves. It is a little more expensive than some of the other restaurants but this did not deter us as it was a treat....oh boy we were NOT disappointed.
The staff were so attentive, wines glasses weren't even half empty & they were topped up by the waitering staff.
The garlic potatoes were lush, the boys had steak & said it was fab, I tried the trio of fish (not cheap at €18 ) but it was worth every penny...guessing the bill worked out around £25 ea but this included wines, shorts, starters & mains
Would definitely recommend & will be returning during our next trip in Oct..

Visited May 2013
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Wonderful food with excellent customer servce”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

My husband and I had an evening meal at Carlos on Tues 21st May. During our weeks holiday we ate in many of the local restaurants and one of the 5* hotels al a carte restaurant. Carlos was head and shoulders above them all for the quality of the food, the service, ambiance and value for money. I was unsure which wine I would prefer to drink and the waitress offered to let me try a drop first before ordering (excellent service). The wines were also very reasonably priced. My husband had the hot avocado & scallop dish to start, which was gorgeous and then my husband and I choose different fish dishes from the specials board. After finishing the starters, we asked the waiter if it was too late to ask chef if he would mind leaving a good gap before the main course. The waiter returned stating that chef had started to prepare the dishes but would be happy to put them on hold for us. Ten minutes or so later, the waiter returned to ask if we were ready for Chef to cook our main courses, which we were (great customer service). The main courses arrived nicely presented, perfectly cooked and were equally delicious. If between courses my husband had a cigarette, one of the waiters would immediately remove the ash tray and replace it with a fresh one (again excellent service). For dessert my husband and I shared a slice of home-made lemon cheese cake, which was very refreshing and extremely light and we could have easily fought over who got the last mouthful!

In summary, the superb quality of the food, the excellent service, ambiance and overall value for money, means I would have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant and will definitely eat there again if and when we are next in Costa Adeje.

• Visited May 2013