“Trip to India Jamshedpur” 5 of 5 stars

You added Fortune Park Centre Point, Jamshedpur to your Saves list
Fortune Park Centre Point, Jamshedpur
2, Inner Circle Road, Bistupur, Jamshedpur 831001, India   |
Ranked #4 of 26 Hotels in Jamshedpur
“Trip to India Jamshedpur”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

Excellent experience ,very good hotel great ambiance. Special thanks to Front Office team to made my stay a memorable stay in India, always love to stay with Fortune Park centre Point Jamshedpur because of such a nice hospitality provided by Mr.Pankaj, Mr.zubair and entire team. and will definitely stay again whenever travel back to Jamshedpur

Room Tip: Location of rooms are excellent
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
GM_FPCP, General Manager at Fortune Park Centre Point, Jamshedpur, responded to this review, February 14, 2014

Greetings from Fortune Park Centre Point.

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Jamshedpur.

At Fortune Park Centre Point, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Complements from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Park Centre Point and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Piyal Barua

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Indore, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Very good hospitality. Room are good. I have used Gym with treadmill, cycle, weights etc. Food quality & quantity was appropriate. Value for money was very good. Staff are very friendly & helpful. My stay was comfortable.

Room Tip: Corner room are better.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Gurgaon, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

It was a great experience!! thanks for the warm service,great ambiance and tasty food.My warm wishes to the management team of this hotel for training and keeping their staff well motivated. Great job!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
GM_FPCP, General Manager at Fortune Park Centre Point, Jamshedpur, responded to this review, February 6, 2014

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

Excellent hospitality, service & food, can not be expressed in words. Rooms are too good. hospitality of the reception was good. I actually wanted to meet the GM of the hotel to congratulate him for his excellent job but, its my bad luck I was in a hurry. that is the reason I am putting this REVIEW so, that the GM gets the massage.
It is awesome.

+91-974-880-880-8

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

Fortune is the best hotel in Jamshedpur. The rooms are decently spacious & well decorated.
The Staffs are very friendly and cooperative, and take excellent care of guests, special mention for Mr. Zubair Ahmad (Front Office Manager).
He is always on his toes to ensure the guests are enjoying a comfortable stay in the hotel.
Breakfast is pretty good and the hotel is much cleaner than the other hotels I saw.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
GM_FPCP, General Manager at Fortune Park Centre Point, Jamshedpur, responded to this review, February 5, 2014

Delhi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Excellent hotel in Jamshedpur with all necessary facilities and amenities. Staff is very friendly and cooperative, take excellent care of guests, special mention for Mr.Zubair Ahmad (Front Office Manager), he is always on his toes to ensure the guests are enjoying a comfortable stay in the hotel. Would like to stay in this hotel every time I come to Jamshedpur in future.

Room Tip: Club rooms on 4th floor are spacious and ethnically decorated.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
GM_FPCP, General Manager at Fortune Park Centre Point, Jamshedpur, responded to this review, February 3, 2014

new york city
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Fortune is one if the better hotels in Jamshedpur. The rooms are decently spacious and staff is very good. It hosts a lot of guests and patrons in the restaurant where the food is pretty good. The restaurant staff is especially very friendly and even conjured a lovely dinner at 1 am for us! has some good eateries near by but do sample the sandwiches here. Breakfast is pretty good and the hotel is much cleaner than the other places we saw.

Room Tip: 2nd floor was less cramped.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
GM_FPCP, General Manager at Fortune Park Centre Point, Jamshedpur, responded to this review, January 14, 2014

Greetings from Fortune Park Centre Point.

At Fortune Park Centre Point, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

Regards,

Yogesh Dhiman

Been to Fortune Park Centre Point, Jamshedpur? Share your experiences!