“Scope for improvement” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Accord Hotel

and 1 more site!
You added Accord Hotel to your Saves list
Accord Hotel
Near Patanjali Yogh Peeth | Beside Prateek Automobile Patel Chowk Station Road, Ranchi 834001, India   |
Ranked #8 of 25 Hotels in Ranchi
KOLKATA
“Scope for improvement”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. The response to reservation request was very good. They arrange for free pick up from the railway station which is quite near. The hotel location is also convenient and just beyond the general chaos of the vicinity of the hotel.
I had booked their deluxe executive room which was quite spacious & clean. However, the professionalism of the working staff is below average. When I enquired with the bearer who brought me to my room to check if towels were given in the washroom, he confirmed that they were there. Later, when I went to have my bath, I found towels missing. The house keeping phone went unanswered.
Next day, I was asked more than 3 times if I would check out that day when I had booked for 2 days. The buffet breakfast spread was simple & ok. But it was served in a room meant for a small meeting on the first morning of my stay. I came to know that the restaurant had been turned to a conference hall for some training purpose.
I personally feel that there is a lot of scope for improvement and in case that happens, it will be a satisfactory experience at the current tariff level.

Room Tip: Deluxe Executive Rooms are quite spacious
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
hotelaccordranchi, Owner at Accord Hotel, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear Sir/Madam,

It’s our honor and privilege to announce that with your continuous supports and blessing we have earned the certificate of excellence through TripAdvisor.

We thank you once again for your continuous support.

Thanking You,
Yours,
Sarabjeet Singh(M.D)
HOTEL ACCORD.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

I travel almost 15 days in a month to different states in India. Accord hotel booked by my friend in Ranchi for me. I have a lot of best experience during my travel and stay also bad experience some times. But in Ranchi Accord Hotel the service and the hospitality excellent .. Room size very good, ambiance also commendable

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Sir/Madam,

We thank you once again for your continuous support.

Thanking You,
Yours,
Sarabjeet Singh(M.D)
HOTEL ACCORD.
Mumbai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Visited Hotel Accord during a business trip to Ranchi. Very co-operative and helpful staff. They arranged a free pick up from the airport and drop to the railway station. A basic room is Rs.1600/- per day which is a bit overpriced according to me. The hotel is around 15-20 mins walking distance from the main market road. The rooms and toilets are clean. Food is also good. All in all if your looking at a clean hotel for a business stay, then consider staying at Accord. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing Accord Hotel for your recent stay in Ranchi.

We’d be grateful if you would review us on TripAdvisor.

Our guests often tell us how helpful it is to read past guests' reviews before booking their own visits. And we're always eager to hear what you liked and how we can improve.

Thanks again, and we hope you'll choose Accord Hotel the next time you're in Ranchi.
Salt Lake City, West Bengal, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

i stayed in this hotel for one day for my business trip. I found that this is a hotel with reasonable charges and all basic facilities for short stay. Location is also convenient for passengers travelling by train as it is very close to Ranchi station. They provide complimentary transport service to airport also. Wifi was working well in all my devices together. Hotel staff were helpful at my every call. Food quality was good. TV had lot of channels.

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I'm travelling a lot for my office work.I have stayed Hotel Accord.The Hospitality,Services,Cleanliness of Rooms,taste of foods are appreciable.
As per the tariff,its really a very comfortable and good Hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Tezpur, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

i stayed for 7 days on July 2013 with my family. hotel is neat and clean, cosy and homely. Staffs are cooperative and helpful. restaurant menu needs improvement. location is convenient. can be highly recommended as a very good family budget hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Bellary, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I have booked this hotel for four days through makemytrip, shortlisting it after searching a number of hotels in Ranchi. The hotel location is very conveniently near to Railway station (approx. 250 mts.), so even being near to the station, the ambience were very quite. The hotel offers complimentary and breakfast, which is of good quality. The room decor and ambience was very nice. Not the least, the bathroom was very neat and clean. Overall, a very good hotel for any sort of visit.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to Accord Hotel? Share your experiences!