The hotel was pretty much good or okay in all areas. The staff was friendly and serviceminded.
The location however, Platja de Palma, was poor. Good places to eat was difficult to find. The area was totally crowded by drunken germans. I was really surprised to see the behaviour of many of the german tourists, and I'm not talking about only teenagers, but just as many 30-40 years old.
Coming back to Platja de Palma is out of the question, for these two reasons: Drunken germans, and bad food at the restaurants around (did not try dinner at the hotel).
The hotel itself might deserve more than my three given stars, but the location was just bad..
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Royal Playa De Palma Hotel Playa De Palma
- Iberostar Royal Playa De Palma Hotel
- Iberostar Playa De Palma
- Iberostar Royal Playa De Palma Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Royal Playa de Palma is the best hotel for families with children or couples seeking a pleasant vacation on the island of Majorca. The guests at this beautifully located hotel can enjoy the SPA Sensations in the neighbouring IBEROSTAR Royal Cupido. They can also engage in activities for all ages or try the best of national and international cuisine, including a variety of Spanish tapas and freshly cut ham. With a welcoming atmosphere and impeccable services, this 4-star Playa de Palma hotel assures an ideal environment for your family holiday or couple's getaway to Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Iberostar Royal Playa de Palma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.