Great peaceful hotel. Playa de Palma is a predominantly a German orientated resort - I think we were the only english couple in the Hotel.
The rooms (suites) are fantastic, living room, bedroom and bathroom along with a small kitchen area (fridge, microwave, 2 ring elec hob). The service from the staff is brilliant, very attentive, the hotel is spotlessly clean. There are only 3 floors (ground, 1st and 2nd) and it makes a difference from the may high rise hotels. It creates a great atmosphere for a small quality hotel that is just on the outskirts of the busy action on the sea front.
A few mins walk to the beach which is great, a couple of english bars nearby (Bar London / Sportsman bar). We had great fun. Would recommend the hotel as a place to relax or a place to enjoy the many bars, restaurants on the main strip and then retreat to a quiet oasis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 500 m away from the beach of the Bahia de Palma, 15 km away from Palma-City. Rooms: Double bedroom. Living room with couch. Kitchenette. Heating/ air-conditioning. Sat-TV. Terrace. Sport & Leisure: Swimming pool. Spa & Wellness center. Indoor swimming pool. Hydromassage. Jacuzzi. Sauna, etc. Modern gym. Tennis courts. Special facilities for cyclists. Gastronomy: Generous breakfast buffet. Dinner buffet. Show cooking. Lounge bar. Bistro on the pool terrace. Service: Car and bicycle rental. Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Grupotel Playa de Palma Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Playa De Palma Resort And Spa
- Grupotel Playa De Palma Hotel Playa De Palma
- Playa De Palma
- Grupotel Playa De Palma Suites & Spa Majorca