I stayed for 3 nights and all in all it was ok. The hotel is clean, rooms are large enough, staff is very good and helpful and breakfast was great. We even had dinner once and I am almost sure that it is one of the best along the Playa (it was buffet).
Just the beds are not good, as already someone wrote before they tend to "move" and are a bit soft. I would stay there again.
The location is good because it is right at the beach and if you don't want to spend your money there, the pool area of the hotel is fine too.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Acapulco Playa Hotel Playa De Palma
- Grupotel Acapulco Playa De Palma
- Grupotel Acapulco Playa Hotel
- Grupotel Acapulco Playa Playa De Palma, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated directly in front of the Playa de Palma beach, 10 km away from the city of Palma. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Grupotel Acapulco Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.