Stayed here over Easter weekend. Booked through On The Beach and separate flights with easyJet. Opted for all inclusive as usually works out good value if you stay poolside all day as concerns drinks and lunches etc. The apartment was spacious, towels changed and apartment cleaned only once during the stay of four nights.
All inclusive food and drink was good, dinner not so good as breakfast and lunch so ventured out for dinner in the evening. Location wise it is a bit far to walk into Puerto del Carmen, taxi costs around 4 euro one way. Harbour is walking distance downhill - you may want to take a taxi back! Had to report a bartender who was making lewd comments to my friend, so not ideal if you are an all female group. I don't think I would stay here again purely due to location, it was far from the main strip, and also the incident with the bartender. Totally unprofessional. Sangria, white and red wine drinkable and not like paint stripper. Range of cocktails too. Can't complain for £230 for 2 people for 4 nights fri-tues over Easter!
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Blue Sea Los Fiscos Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Aparthotel Blue Sea Los Fiscos Hotel
- Los Fiscos Hotel
- Los Fiscos Puerto Del Carmen
- Hotel Blue Sea Los Fiscos Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Blue Sea Los Fiscos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.