Our second visit to the Parque Tropical and it did'nt disappoint. We asked for the same apartment as we had before but this was unavailable, so we were given an adjacent apartment which was just as good. We booked a three week holiday covering both Christmas and the New Year, the first time we had been away at this time of year. Everything was good from check in to check out and as ever all the staff were friendly and helpful. This really is an exceptional complex with the two pools, pool bar and the wonderful 'Nicos' restaurant on site. I couldn't find any fault. This is my second review of this complex and it seems more attractive than ever. The only down side is the television stations provided which for me were only Sky news and nothing else. Can't wait to go back again!
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Parque Tropical Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartments Parque Tropical Hotel
- Apartments Parque Tropical Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parque Tropical is a small complex of 80 apartments in the heart of Puerto del Carmen. It is used mainly by couples and families, who want to be in the centre of things but at the same time relax in the calm atmosphere of this friendly and clean establishment which was totally refurbished in May 2007.All apartments have pool, sea or garden view from terrace or balcony. Two ecofriendly pools , reception 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Apartments Parque Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.