two years running ive come here, the rooms are clean and comfortable, fans in bedrooms and living area, well kept balcony or terrace. Cleaners came regularly. handy supermarket just across the road and a short walk from the main strret with bars and restaurants. Staff friendly at the pool bar and food good too. beds can be a bit hard but the pull out sofa bed is an alternative. definitely booking for next year. one fabulous restaurant cant remember the name but its about a 5-7 min walk when you turn left at the bottom of the hill keep going beyond the vera moda shop and its on the left only place that sells steak/chicken/lamp on 'the hot stone' and its amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parque Tropical is a small complex of 80 apartments in the heart of Puerto del Carmen. It is used mainly by couples and families, who want to be in the centre of things but at the same time relax in the calm atmosphere of this friendly and clean establishment which was totally refurbished in May 2007.All apartments have pool, sea or garden view from terrace or balcony. Two ecofriendly pools , reception 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Apartments Parque Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Parque Tropical Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartments Parque Tropical Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen