This was myself and my families 2nd stay at Parque tropical and we were not disappointed.Its really a great place to stay especially with kids as the whole area is very safe for them to play around.
The apartments are very spacious and you have all you need(iron,ironing board,kettle,toaster,cooker..etc)to make you travel lighter.
Everyone on reception is very friendly and helpful and will do whatever they can to help with any query.
As said on previous reviews there is a hustle for the sunbeds but we never had a problem with getting a couple whenever we stayed around by the pool.
Some people think the beds are too hard i found them firm but comfortable.
I would totally recommend the Parque to anyone looking for a nice clean place to stay close to all amenities but quiet at night time too.
Im looking forward to returning again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parque Tropical is a small complex of 80 apartments in the heart of Puerto del Carmen. It is used mainly by couples and families, who want to be in the centre of things but at the same time relax in the calm atmosphere of this friendly and clean establishment which was totally refurbished in May 2007.All apartments have pool, sea or garden view from terrace or balcony. Two ecofriendly pools , reception 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Apartments Parque Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Parque Tropical Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartments Parque Tropical Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen