We have just spent two weeks at the El Dorado apartments from Aug 25th to Sept 8th. This was our 7th trip to P Del C in recent years but our first stay at the El Dorado. This is the best resort in Puerto Del Carmen. It has a twenty four hour reception, no messing and very good security. The location is ideal as it offers convenient access to both the old and new town areas and is very close to the beach. We found the back gate (which offers access to the old town and operates via a swipe card between 8am and 11pm) very handy as it cut out the hell of tackling the famous 'cardiac hill'. Our one bed apartment was spotless, was cleaned regularly, had plenty of towel and linen changes and had absolutely everything we needed. There were plenty of sun loungers and the pool area was a pleasure to use.The only slight negative point was that because the apartments are in such a central location, night time noise levels of those returning home late were a bit of a nuisance at times. We would definately return there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Dorado Apartments is a hotel located in Puerto del Carmen, with a long career that has earned him numerous awards.Apartments El Dorado was one of the first hotels and apartments that were built near the port.Our hotel has 81 spacious and comfortable apartments and bungalows, newly renovated one and two bedrooms with one and two bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your El Dorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Dorado Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- El Dorado Puerto Del Carmen
- El Dorado Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen