We enjoyed our stay, location really central & apartment absolutely fine for a week. Nice pool but don't dare have any refreshment by the pool or the lifeguard will chastise you!! You need to sit on the step with your ice cream & not sit on your sun lounger - very odd! She was quite happy though to allow 4 aggressive looking guys throw a ball in the pool at each other preventing everyone else from swimming! Receptionist at check in wasn't helpful & didn't explain that you needed to pay a refundable deposit for the remote control & that you needed a card to exit the gate to the super market. We had to go back to her twice for these. She also left us wandering around looking for our apartment which really wasn't easy to find at all. It wasn't a logical route & she really should have shown us where to go. That said we had a good holiday & a bit more attention & niceness would go a long way!
- Also Known As:
- Playa Club Hotel
- Playa Club Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Playa Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Playa Club Lanzarote
- Playa Resort Puerto Del Carmen
- Playa Club Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Playa Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.