We have just returned from a week in a 3 bed villa and I can honestly not find fault with the villas. They were of extremely high standard, well-maintained, spotlessly clean, spacious and well-equipped ( down to a hair-dyer still in its box). The pool was cleaned daily and the villa every other day; staff were more than helpful. We requested a BBQ which was delivered promptly. We had a toddler with us and loved the secutiy of the gated villas and our pool had a shallow baby section which was perfect. We did request a heated pool and I would highly recommend this.
The villa is about a 15 minute walk downhill to old harbour and taxis are extremely cheap for the return journey. We found the location to be ideal, close to local restaurants, bars and supermarkets but walking distance to the centre. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Individual Villas with pool and private parking, air conditioning, fully equipped kitchens, Washer, Dryer, Plasma TV, DVD, Satellite, subtropical gardens on plots of 500m2, built 130m2 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Villas Alondra & Alondra Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Alondra And Alondra Suites
- Villas Alondra & Alondra Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Villas Alondra & Alondra Suites Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen