booked a 3 bedroom alondra villa for one week 2 adults,2 children and an infant
.on arrival we were told we had been upgraded to a suite,unfortunately this was because some of the villa pools can not be heated as we requested and not because of any preferential treatment as people have suggested in previous reports! the suites are also only 2 bedroom aswell so beware before accepting if you need the 3 bedrooms.
having asked to see the villas also before deciding we chose the suites as definately more modern and to a higher standard.remote control security gates and night security man give a safe feel to the complex and pools,suites spotless.
only downside shops half an hour round trip walk and all up hill coming back,down around the harbour had some nice restaraunts all reasonably priced and the purple turtle half a mile downhill from the suites gave home food such as pies,burgers,curries etc with pints E1.50 .all in all a quality holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Individual Villas with pool and private parking, air conditioning, fully equipped kitchens, Washer, Dryer, Plasma TV, DVD, Satellite, subtropical gardens on plots of 500m2, built 130m2 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Villas Alondra & Alondra Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Alondra And Alondra Suites
- Villas Alondra & Alondra Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Villas Alondra & Alondra Suites Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen