Like a lot of other reviews here as follows...
2 mattresses pushed together
Some other staff
Not many roaches, only saw one or two small ones towards end of hol
When my wife booked I had one request, a heated pool. I hate cold water! Pool wasn't heated. We wanted a no stress hol so didn't bring it up at the time. We later found out they only heat it November to march. It was first/second week of November but it was bloody Baltic, no one was using the poll. My wife and baby got in for ten minutes once! They said it takes a week to heat it up so we would have been wasting our breath anyway. Just the pits really. 1 star I'm afraid for this reason. Trade description act! Still think I should ask for a partial refund for this reason.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A comfortable complex of very well-equipped apartments in the centre of Puerto del Carmen,next to the beach and set in an oasis of native vegetation. The resort was refurbished in 2009 and it is the ideal place to rest and enjoy either a family holiday or individual holiday, and offers both peace and quiet and the usual attractions of the tourist area of Puerto Del Carmen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Apartamentos Barcarola Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Barcarola Club Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartamentos Barcarola Hotel
- Hotel Apartamentos Barcarola
- Apartamentos Barcarola Club Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen