Well what can we say, a great stay yet again – its our fifth visit to Barcarola (third with our 1 1/2yr old daughter) and it just doesn’t disappoint. It’s perfectly placed at the end of the strip so if you want all the hustle of the town then its only a 5/10 min walk away, but if you want a more relaxed atmosphere then stay at this end of the strip and enjoy the fabulous restaurants and bars it has to offer.
The children’s pool is covered so babies won’t get the direct sunlight on their heads and the adult/bigger pool is perfect for that afternoon dip to cool off.
The apartments are great, very well furnished – although I agree with the other reviewers, air conditioning would be a bonus but we hired a fan for the length of our stay and that was fine for us. You can hire any equipment from reception if you are taking children with you (pushchairs, highchairs etc), there is also bike hire shop just down the road of the Barcarola – what more can you ask for.
We can’t finish without mentioning some of the staff, again – all made us feel very welcome but particularly Tomas at reception, nothing is too much for him, we were welcomed back like family and he made such a fuss of our 1 1/2yr old daughter. Mara, the animacion lady, very very good at keeping the children entertained in the mornings and in the afternoon even tried to get some of the sunbathers up for riffle shooting, darts, table tennis, French bowls to name a few… How she remembers everyone’s name is beyond me ha ha ha
Keep up the good work Barcarola.
We’ll be back soon.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Barcarola Club Hotel
- Apartamentos Barcarola Club Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartamentos Barcarola Hotel
- Hotel Apartamentos Barcarola
- Apartamentos Barcarola Club Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A comfortable complex of very well-equipped apartments in the centre of Puerto del Carmen,next to the beach and set in an oasis of native vegetation. The resort was refurbished in 2009 and it is the ideal place to rest and enjoy either a family holiday or individual holiday, and offers both peace and quiet and the usual attractions of the tourist area of Puerto Del Carmen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Expedia so you can book your Apartamentos Barcarola Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.