We stayed for 9 days at the beginning of December and my family and i really enjoyed it. I booked it based upon the reviews and stayed in a very spacious 2 bedroom apartment and went half-board. The apartment was excellent with a balcony and got the sun from morning till the evening, the kitchen just lacked a bit of storage space for storing food and lacked a few kitchen utensils but adequate. The beds were comfy enough for me but the pillows have a protective bag in them that made a noise every time you moved and where a bit uncomfortable.
The complex itself is excellent, it is kept very clean and the gardens are well maintained with a selection of three pools one for children.
The food was ok a few hits and misses, a few people in their reviews mentioned that sometimes food was cold i have to agree we found that to be true but there was a good selection of food.
This hotel is in a great location next to an excellent beach just outside the main resort, so if your looking for a bit of peace and quite there is no better place to go and this hotel represents excellent value. It is a good 3 star hotel and would recommend a visit. Hopefully will go again.
P.S Fran on reception very helpful
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Floresta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Floresta Apartments Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Floresta Apartments Puerto Del Carmen
- Floresta Lanzarote
- Floresta Apartments Lanzarote
- Hotel Floresta Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen