Just back from a relaxing week at this fabulous hotel in March for my mum's birthday. The hotel was great first time I've been to a Riu hotel but would definitely recommend & go again. The food & drink were great in both the main restaurant & the themed restaurants & would recommend the Asian one as it was great food. The pool areas like the rest of the hotel were spotless with plenty of beds & you got free pool towels to use too. First time I've been to any hotel & got a free safe in the room. We stayed in the annex which was a few minutes walk to the main hotel & the room again was spacious & spotless. Entertainment was good fun & the animation team were always friendly & spent time chatting to the guests. The resort was really clean & easy to get around. Would definitely recommend this hotel & resort to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 30 m from Playa de los Pocillos beach * Two 2-story main buildings and 1 or 2-story annexes * 2 km from Puerto del Carmen * 400 m from various shops * 8 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Hotel
- Riu Paraiso Lanzarote
- ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort Puerto Del Carmen