We just returned from a weeks break, the resort was spotlessly clean, staff very friendly, we were in the annexe across the bridge which was not a long walk and the room was fine. The main restaurant was really busy with a lot of noise and queues but we ate each evening in the themed restaurants (Mexican/Asian alternate in one restaurant Canarian every night in another) although you are only supposed to use each once per week, you can get in if there is room and you don't mind which sitting you go to. We also had breakfast in the restaurant at the bottom of the main staircase where the Canarian meals are served in the evenings, much more peaceful. Only fault we found was as the weather was cold/windy in the evening (nothing anyone could do about the weather) there was nowhere to sit other than the show room where there was not enough room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 30 m from Playa de los Pocillos beach * Two 2-story main buildings and 1 or 2-story annexes * 2 km from Puerto del Carmen * 400 m from various shops * 8 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Orbitz and Despegar.com so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Hotel
- Riu Paraiso Lanzarote
- ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort Puerto Del Carmen