We stayed here from 20th to 30th Jan, we arrived after quick transfer and had a quick drink then we checked in, we were advised on here to email them before you go requesting a sea view, which was granted, so if you looking to book email them your requests before hand.
Meal times, there was plenty of food and choice, however some people were very pushy and had no manners, also a lot of them like to stare while your eating, very annoying, we advise to book the themed restaurants for a relaxed dinner as there is not so much panic and rushing like the main restaurant has and you don't have to fight for a table.
As for the Bar, it's in the wrong place, it's should be undercover as it did get very windy and chilly and most nights we had jumpers on, many people wearing winter coats. There is plenty of choice for drinks I think, and most of them are quite nice, the discotheque is a bit of a let down and an eye opener but it's ok to go if you want a giggle.
The entertainment team are great, not sure where they get their energy from, some of them are talented when they sing and not mime, as this was just dire night after night, the Africa aerobats were brilliant and fun to watch, as so were the Chinese aerobats too.
I noticed that a lot of people when on holiday have no manners as my partner and I were told off by another guest for talking while for a show to start, very pushy and impatient too, I'm sorry but I'm on my holiday not at school.
We did venture out of the hotel resort and went shopping, visited other bars, as many of them have free wi fi, we also came across last minute tours, and booked two tours with them which First Choice were charging the earth for, so look here if you want to book any trips as they are very helpful with reasonable prices too.
The staff are fantastic here, always saying hola, and can't do enough for you, esp. housekeeping they were great
All in all it's was a great holiday, we explored the island and the hotel resort and the resort it self, but we will choice some where else for our next holiday, but here is fine just for a week of exploring and relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 30 m from Playa de los Pocillos beach * Two 2-story main buildings and 1 or 2-story annexes * 2 km from Puerto del Carmen * 400 m from various shops * 8 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Otel, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia and Despegar.com so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Hotel
- Riu Paraiso Lanzarote
- ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort Puerto Del Carmen