First time in LANZAROTE ,we found the hotel very clean and well organized for a very large complex 4500 rooms ,see other reviews ref. rooms choice .We had a ground floor room in the main complex( 122) . overlooking the tennis courts ,very quiet area but we didn't spend a lot of time in the room ,.the food was ok but breakfast was a let down sometimes hot and some times warm plenty of it though the Chinese restaurant was very good you need to book a table early ,it has two sittings 1830 and 2030 catering for approx. 40 people per sitting. We done a couple of excursions with the tour operator they were well organized and a couple with the local operators in Puerto del Carmen , we found it cheaper with the local tour operator.
The beach is a 3 minute stroll away main resort town is a 10 minute stroll plenty of bars ,restaurants and hundreds of gift shops all selling the same stuff , a very good hotel and service ,the hotel staff from all areas are very friendly and courteous, children are well catered for with there own pool ,club and staff who organize activities. There are plenty of sun beds but they do get booked !! a very good week was had and will definitely return in the future..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 30 m from Playa de los Pocillos beach * Two 2-story main buildings and 1 or 2-story annexes * 2 km from Puerto del Carmen * 400 m from various shops * 8 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Hotel
- Riu Paraiso Lanzarote
- ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort Puerto Del Carmen