After a 10 minute transfer we arrived to be greeted by very pleasant reception staff. Our room 253, in the main building had a bit of a sea view, was quiet but got no sun at all. This would be good in July but not in December. Room was large, very clean and with a good bathroom. Never done A I before but very pleasantly surprised. Coca Cola, Fanta, sparkling water, tea, including peppermint etc all on tap. Coffee terrible!The wine was not bad as were the cocktails. Large bottles of still water available at reception(all free).
Food-- lots of choice to suit everyone, plenty of fruit and veg too. Lunch and dinner choices a bit similar so you could do with planning your day eg maybe salad etc at lunch and then go for some of the hot options at dinner. Fish plentiful. We visited both the Mexican restaurant and the Asian restaurant twice. They had a nice atmosphere and were quieter than the main restaurant.Food in them quite good.( no charge for these restaurants by the way).
Lots going on around the pool, even in December-- volleyball, water aquatics, rifle shooting, acrylic painting workshop, boules for example and a mini club for the children. My major disappointment was that all the outside tables had smokers and also people smoked on their sunbeds. There were no chairs actually outside to sit without smoke billowing around. This meant that at breakfast we sat inside which was a shame. There is a gate opening onto the prom and walks in both directions or buses to Arrecife and beyond and Puerto Del Carmen in the other direction (old port very nice). Definitely a good holiday( apart from the smoke) and we would go again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 30 m from Playa de los Pocillos beach * Two 2-story main buildings and 1 or 2-story annexes * 2 km from Puerto del Carmen * 400 m from various shops * 8 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Despegar.com so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Hotel
- Riu Paraiso Lanzarote
- ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort Puerto Del Carmen