The hotel was clean, the food was good and the staff were friendy. The pool was a little cold and the windy weather caught us out and we ended up with sunburn. The location is excellent as it is very close to the town centre and the airport. We did the submarine trip. It was certainly and experinece but perhaps a little expensive for how long you were actually on the sub (about 25 mins). We went to the Rango Texas which was an excellent day out, the bird show was especially good. We went on the Tiramanfia trip into the volcanoes, it was interesting and worth the money. Overall, a good holiday and the hotel was an excellent base.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 30 m from Playa de los Pocillos beach * Two 2-story main buildings and 1 or 2-story annexes * 2 km from Puerto del Carmen * 400 m from various shops * 8 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Tingo so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Hotel
- Riu Paraiso Lanzarote
- ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort Puerto Del Carmen