We stayed at this hotel one week 16 to 23 March and it was a great experience with entertainment, good food, good service and clean rooms.
Slightly noisy in the dining room sometimes but it it is not easy to avoid with so a lot
of people, some took their meals and went out of the restaurant outside, where it was
The only problem that we discovered was that our travel companion who lived in a
room that was located overlooking the entrance on the ground floor had problems with mosquitoes, they get 20-30 mosquito bites each in two days after complaining so they put in an electro / chemical mosquito killer, then the mosquitos disappeared.
Otherwise an excellent stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 30 m from Playa de los Pocillos beach * Two 2-story main buildings and 1 or 2-story annexes * 2 km from Puerto del Carmen * 400 m from various shops * 8 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Despegar.com so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Hotel
- Riu Paraiso Lanzarote
- ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort Puerto Del Carmen